How to lose weight on a cottage cheese diet!
The cottage cheese diet is one of the fastest ways to lose weight by several kilograms. The main diet is cottage cheese with low-fat content. In three days of the classic mono-diet, you can lose 3 or more kg. This food is also suitable for fasting days and cleansing the body.
There are many options for a cottage cheese diet, from a strict one for 2-3 days, to a more loyal one for a month. The menu of each of them is different. It consists of one cottage cheese or includes kefir/fruits/vegetables/proteins.
Each variety has its own requirements, but a number of rules are common to all.
Choose cottage cheese of medium fat content-4-5%. It can be less, but not fat-free. You can not take a product of 9% or higher. The lack of fats in cottage cheese will have a bad effect on the body, and their high content prevents weight loss.
- Drink 1.5-2 liters of water daily. It should be a purified or non-carbonated mineral. Other drinks are not included in this volume.
- In addition to water, drink natural juices, decoctions of rosehip and chamomile, green tea. Sometimes you can have black coffee. Alcohol and coffee drinks with milk, cocoa should be refused.
- Eat fractional meals. Divide the entire allowed daily amount of food into 5-6 equal parts and eat every 2-4 hours.
- Take vitamin and mineral complexes. This way you will avoid a lack of trace elements and health problems.
A strict curd diet for weight loss is observed for 2-3 days. At this time, they eat only cottage cheese and drink the permitted liquid. If the diet is extended, then you can increase it to 7 days.
Compliance with an extended curd diet for longer than 7 days, and mono-diets for more than 3 days will lead to health problems. Diets for a month are possible only with a balanced diet consisting of cottage cheese and vegetables, eggs, meat and fruits, but where cottage cheese is the main ingredient of the diet.
Another rule, the observance of which will help you lose weight faster, is sports. Make a training plan and stick to it clearly. Start with the simplest — long walks. Then you can add running, yoga, Pilates or training in the gym. The main thing here is not to overdo it, but at the same time make classes regular. This approach will help you to lose pounds faster and make your body fit.
With an expanded menu, you still need to select dietary products. That is, give up fatty meat, pastries and sweets (this is generally the first thing it is desirable to give up), fast food and sweet drinks (cola, sprite, pepsi, etc.). In addition to cottage cheese, vegetables, fruits and chicken, turkey and eggs are introduced into the diet, if the diet is designed for a month.
There are several variants of this diet. Below are the most basic and effective of them. It is not recommended to repeat any of them more than once every six months. At the same time, it is undesirable to alternate this diet with others.
After any one, you need to give the body a rest. And then, if you resort to diets regularly, you will simply stop losing weight, because the body will get used to such means and you will get the opposite effect. Instead of losing weight, you will start gaining it.
Monodieta for 3 days
The simplest and short — term option of a cottage cheese diet is a mono-diet. It is designed for only three days, during which you can lose up to 5 kg.
The main and only product on the menu is cottage cheese. The daily norm is approximately 700-900 g.
Divide this volume into 6 equal parts and eat every 3-4 hours. In addition, drink a lot of clean water during the day. You can also use weak green tea without sugar, rosehip broths, ginger tea and fresh juices.
Cottage cheese and kefir
This version of the diet can be followed for 3-5 days. A longer period of time can lead to health problems. But even for such a short period on a kefir-curd diet, you can lose 3-5 kg. The final result depends on the initial weight and the presence of physical activity.
The daily diet consists of 500-700 g of cottage cheese and 1 liter of low-fat kefir (0-1%). Divide all the products into 6 equal parts and consume them throughout the day. At the same time, cottage cheese with kefir can be eaten at one time or at different times. For example, you can alternate their techniques.
Fruit and cottage cheese
On a mixed version of the diet, you can lose up to 3 kg per week. This result is less than from the mono diet, but it is safer. Together with the fruits, the body will receive the necessary vitamins and minerals.
For such a diet, any fruit or berries are suitable, except bananas, grapes and apricots. The daily norm is 500-700 g. You can eat one type of fruit or several per day. Divide the entire volume of products together with cottage cheese (500-600 g / day) into 6 identical parts.
Such a curd diet is designed for a week. After that, there should be a break of 6 months or more before any other diet.
It is better to make a menu from simple recipes. It will be either just cottage cheese, or fruit salads. You can combine fruits or berries with cottage cheese. For example, you can prepare a casserole with the addition of 1-2 chicken eggs. But it is better not to make such a dish more than 2 times during the diet period.
Maggie’s curd diet with a menu for 4 weeks is a low-calorie diet with a high protein content. In fact, there is nothing unusual about it.
The diet is based on a large intake of protein, avoiding sweets, reducing the consumption of high-calorie foods and carbohydrates. Cottage cheese is just one of the meals every day, mainly as breakfast or dinner. In addition, all four weeks the diet includes eggs, a lot of fruits and vegetables, fish. Cottage cheese can be eaten both in its usual form and cooked in the form of casseroles.
Since the diet menu is quite diverse, you can stick to it for quite a long time. The optimal period is four weeks.
Pros and cons
Cottage cheese itself is useful for the body. Following all the recommendations, you can not only lose weight, but also slightly improve your health. Cottage cheese contains a lot of protein, which is absorbed better and faster than meat and vegetable protein. It also contains a lot of vitamins, amino acids, calcium and other minerals.
Advantages of cottage cheese nutrition:
- the ability to lose about 3-5 kg in just 3-7 days;
- cottage cheese is rich in calcium and other minerals that strengthen teeth, are useful for bones and muscles;
- a diet with a high content of cottage cheese and other dairy products will help to cope with cramps and muscle spasms (due to the high content of calcium).
There are still many advantages of the diet, which mainly consist in a positive impact on health. But the main thing is that within a short period you can lose a few kilograms without harm to the body (if all the requirements are met). This is already a big and obvious plus.
- The diet can not be observed for weeks of the week, so you can not lose a large number of kilograms. This weight loss option is suitable for people with a little excess weight. Those who have a large excess weight, it is better to choose another food option.
- The menu of the cottage cheese diet is very limited. In fact, you have a choice only of cottage cheese and kefir / fruit (with an extended version of the diet).
- If you neglect the requirements and adhere to the curd diet for more than the period specified in the recommendations, you can greatly harm your health.
The curd diet can not be observed:
- during pregnancy and during breastfeeding;
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age;
- in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- in case of liver diseases;
- in case of personal intolerance to the product or its components.
- In all other cases, a short-term diet will be useful. A simple option for 3 days is suitable even as unloading days.